Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Craft Blog Link of the Week #2

Naughty Secretary Club is one of my favorite craft blogs.  Now don’t get the wrong idea.  I promise it’s a blog about crafts.  I’ve had to explain this to my work every time their adult content filters block it from my computer.    

This lovely craft blogger always comes across as someone I would want to hang out with on a Saturday afternoon.  And her hair is an amazing shade of red I could never pull off...but I digress.  Her crafts are quite attainable and fun.  Below is Craft Blog Link of the Week #2:


This particular craft makes me want to cut out hearts, make cards and, well, make a paper chain!  I simply adore Valentine's Day handmade retro!  However, the thing I love most about this craft is the possibility for interpretation since photo booths are hard to find these days and time travel back to 1950s Coney Island is impossible.  So, play with it and make it your own.  Get crafty!    


1 comment:

  1. I love that link! What a cute idea-now I just need to find a photo booth and rob lowe's of all their paint samples!

    ReplyDelete